Enertech Industrial battery chargers are used for charging large quantity of battery banks and also provide DC output to the load. Enertech offers DC power systems which use for single phase & three phase of SCR type and also IGBT technology offering high input PF and a greater efficiency.
Float cum boost chargers(FCBC) ensure that the charger supplies DC load automatically. A float cum boost charger(FCBC) is functionally equipped with two operating modes:
- A Float Mode
- A Boost Mode & also current controlled type.
- 48V/110V/220V-800V up to 1000A
- Automatic switches from Float to Boost mode and Boost to Float mode
- Transformer based for complete DC isolation
- Efficiency better than 75% at nominal input and output from 50% to 100% load
- LCD display for easy recording & accuracy
- Remote monitoring using GSM/RS-485
|Battery DC||48V/ 110V up to 1000A|
|Timer||Timer setting 0 to 12hr. For boost charging time.|
|Regulation||Battery Phase ± 1%|
|Ripple||< 3% rms|
|Efficiency||> 75% at Full Load|
|Rectifier||PFC base IGBT rectifier Metering Indication, Protection|
|Low Noise||Less than or equal to 60 db (a) (standard) at 1.0 mtr. Above|
|Indications||1. Mains ON
2. Battery Charger ON.
5. Phase Fail/Reverse
6. Charger over temp.
|Metering||1. Input AC Voltage 3ph digital.
2. Output DC Voltage
3. Output DC Current
|Protections||1. Mains Phase Fail / Phase Reversal
2. Battery Current Limit.
3. Emergency stop.
4. Charger over temp.
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50oC.|
|Humidity||95 % Non condensing|
|Altitude||Up to 1000m above sea level.|