- No.of Position: 1 Person
- Location: Pune
- Experience: 1-2 Years in the same or similar field
- Qualification: B.E/B.tech or equivalent (electronics or electrical)
- Salary: As per company norms
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and implementing the software for embedded devices and systems.
- Develop, test, and debug the software to make sure that various functionalities are implemented as per requirements.
- PCB assembly, testing, and troubleshooting
- Report generation, ISO documentation, and root cause analysis, 5why, FMEA.
- Technical support as and when required.
Technical/Professional Knowledge –
- Should know Product development workflow especially Embedded System design & development.
- Knowledge & experience in C, Embedded C Language
- Knowledge & experience of PIC, TI, and ARM 16bit /32-bit controllers
- Knowledge & experience of Rasberry Pi, GSM MODEM, MEMORY CARD
- Sound knowledge of RS232, RS485, TCI/IP, I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, Modbus.
- Experience in PCB development
- Proficiency with basic tools like Oscilloscopes, Multimeter and PowerAnalyzer, etc
- Ability to work independently